Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reflection week 1 on Thursday, 3rd june 2010

This is my first blog about learning journal . .
(actually i'm not a technophile* , i had some messy stuffs while creating this..)

Well, today, i learned 'how to create my own e-diary' (tutorial by carla) and i'm so happy to share it with you guys..

I believe this method will contribute many benefits in our learning process

I will share some useful websites for you , hope it works and enjoy..

Do not feel hesitate to contact me .. can't hardly wait for your critics and suggestions.. !

(*people who are unfamiliar with technology , opp.technophobe)

Learning is a lifetime process, but there comes a time when we must stop adding and start updating. ~Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. Vina, you need to add more information here too!
    You can see my "useful websites", I learn some of them from you, actually, they are helpful. Hope more classmates can make full use of them.

    ReplyDelete