Saturday, June 12, 2010

Reflection week 2 on Sunday afternoon

week 2...

taking a glance, i think these weeks are more serious.. no more playing, no more laughing.. always discuss..discuss and discuss..
I have been evaluating our class for weeks and i feel they (the teachers) are trying to make us familiar with campus-learning (tutorial and lecture)..



Also, we have learnt many things about critical response (we already submitted and had our essay corrected), reading for comprehenssions(it has made me confused a little....) ,listening and taking notes..


Comparing to e6 lessons, this module has been keeping me busy.. it takes my whole life collectiong journals, blog-postings, making vocabulary books, while practising my wtiting and listening ! ! whhhheeewwww ... it looks like i cannot breathe here.. especially because i'm preparing for university materials..picking out subjects, searching for relevant sources and so on...
but i believe if i can do them constantly, it will help me to coope with my university life,,
that must be much more complex than this time...

Actually, i don't worry so much about e7 course... what i'm thinking now that i only have 1 month before entering uni... i waaaannnnttt my English will have improved vastlty at those time, especially for my academic purposes.. i still can not really understandand so many terms and alien-word that are used in my major.. i need to prolong the time understanding it... but i know i just have now...

can't hardly wait to enter university life..curious about them.. (maybe it will become my last degree..) but also always be warned ..

H O P E F U L L Y
,

2 comments:

  1. Vina ,according to the learning journal blog task requirements, reflection should be at least 250 words. So, you mihgt need to add more information here~~O(∩_∩)O~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,you have a good plan about your future study, i am not the same with you, because i am not sure whether i can pass the E7 exam! at last, i think urban planning is one of the best major, and i sure that you will try your best in this major, thereby achieving your own dream!!!

    ReplyDelete